Thursday, August 8, 2013

How we do it: Organizing clothes

Baby clothes takes so much work to constantly organize!  Once you get all the adorable little outfits that are the baby's size washed and organized into the drawers only a few short months later you have to switch them all out and start over.  Since the girls grow so fast, I feel like I'm constantly rotating out clothes for bigger sizes.  Plus, storing baby clothes isn't easy.  It's small and difficult to keep folded nicely.  So, we use labeled bins to store the clothes that we are not currently using making it easier to rotate through.  I literally take all the clothes out of the drawers and pile them on the floor.  Then I put them in piles according to size, fold them, and then put them into the appropriate box.  I have been working on only keeping things that we love and use so I got rid of a lot of things.  I now need to do this with Tinks clothes and then re-do it all in a few months.





No comments:

Post a Comment